jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

Free Hotel for Cyclists


ni hao!

during my visit to Scotland,two years ago, in a little village I discovered a free hotel for cicloturists....there they treated me very well, I have always wanted to open my own hotel,


the curtiens, jejejje I did them myself, my mom's genes

there is no time limit in your stay but food is expensive and the service, no comment!







the toilet

views towards the southeast

Grand oppening! the first FREE hotel for cyclists in Beijing. If you are cycling around the world or travelling around China by bike, you have a free hotel in the city. situated near Chao Yang park, it is waiting for your visit! don't hesitate.
Don't worry, the receptionist, she lives in the lift, ask you about your plans and your future..... she takes you up to the 13th floor.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

you are a big liar!!! the toilet is from another hotel..your toilet is even worse...!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Pero que pasa chabal ya te as olvidado de hablar en castellano o que jejeje como te va la vida, ya veo que no te aburres, espero que estes muy bien un abrazo de DAVILIN